2009年12月12日 星期六

Birthday Experiment

Just returned from a book fair yesterday evening. My little cottage is now in a mess. Anyway, forget it. Do what I want first!

Oh, yes! It's my birthday. Thanks for all your greetings. I read from my facebook and find that I'm 大晒 today!! Therefore, I want to take this chance and make a deal with you (hehee! I learnt this "game" from my friend...) =)

Here's the deal. I sincerely invite you to give me just a little bit of your time to participate in a social experiment. All you have to do is just reply me in facebook/myblog or by eamil. OK?!

What I'd like to see in this blog are:
1.) A memorable moment, or incident with both of us present. e.g. I witnessed you cried like a baby;
2.) What you dislike, or even hate about me. e.g. Hilda don't say you're 傾國傾城 again as it's definitely not the fact, OR simply, Hilda you're un頂able.

I have no idea how many people would care to participate but it'd be fun (for me) and the most wonderful birthday present I'll ever receive (again, for me);

And for those who are curious, you may add in an additional item:

3.) A question you've always want to ask me, which I'll answer with all honesty, or wit, depending on the situation, so you'll know me better. Pretty simple experiment eh? I'll try to answer the questions, if there're any.

Cheers,
Hilda

7 則留言:

  1. Hilda, Happy BD! I remember we went hot pot, we share fun and tears...

    回覆刪除
  2. 係呀,你大晒呀小姐~ XD

    Since I know the friend who you learnt the game from, so this is the second time I do this kind of thing... I am more skillful now.

    1) We only met twice, so I remember both, hahaha... never have a chance to cry like a baby in front of you yet though. I really enjoy the second time I visited you, when the kids are there, including Yuet Yuet. :) They girls had made two paper houses and played with them.

    2) hmmmmmmmmm... (this long "hmm" is to indicate I am really thinking). 諗唔到,唯有話你係完美,無嘢唔好嘅。。。更加boost up你嘅自信~傾國傾城,梗係你啦!

    3) Wanna join me and two other girls to Fiji in Jan? 22-30. You can bought ticket from HK and it's only $3930 HKD return air ticket! :D

    ah... that's a real and serious question, but not really one I should ask for this experiment I guess.

    okay, so, here is one. What else do you want to do besides owning a bookshop?

    回覆刪除
  3. Jacqualine,
    You ar,of course, know la!!!
    1. I remember those 2 times too, esp. the 2nd time, you just sat outside my little cottage and waited for my back, without calling me or else.
    2. How funny! The customer (a foreigner) who always exchanges diaries with me just replied this experiment and translated 傾國傾城as 'downfall of the nation's beauties'. Ha, I don't know how he could read it and even translated it. Funny enough. It further reinforces I am 傾國傾城enough that he can fix it just by imagination. Hahahaa. Just kidding.
    Actually, I don't care much on appearence but I like having fun.
    3.
    a)Thanks for invitation. But xan't join la. I've book fairs ah!
    b)ummm... haven't thought about that. Maybe build a paradise la!!!

    回覆刪除
  4. Oh, yeah I did sit outside your shop aye... I do not really like to phone people and I am very patient when it comes to waiting. So I would rather wait there than making a phone call. Just one of the weird things about me. Now you know, hahaha...

    回覆刪除
  5. Jaqualine,
    After reading your blog, I find that I am not mad at all (or even discipline). I can't imagine how I can as 任性 as you/yr-friend!!! I cannot accept myself as a 破壞王!

    回覆刪除
  6. HAHAHAHA... you should say that in my blog, don't have to be afraid wor~ hahaha

    I know, pretty amazing aye, I was in primary school, haha

    回覆刪除
  7. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除