2011年10月14日 星期五

My reply in facebook - "Blessed Be God !"

Dear all,


Thanks for all your support and kind words. This piece was written at the very early morning and I originally wanted to keep it as personal diary and didn't have the intention to post it here. That's why I even dared not to review it (I have just identified wrong words here, haha, if you do identify). Anyway, after writing it, I think it's positive and may place a beautiful picture in one's mind. So, I decide to post it instead of keeping it on my own. I think I prefer to state the facts, whilst my own feelings maintain to the minimal (I hope but not necessarily can escape from it) in order not to distort the fact. I always think that telling too much would exploit/limit the thoughts of others, the facts, or even myself when time flies. To my understading, inspiration is something that not to tell one what it is, but to induce one's thoughts. I am sorry that I seldom tell one's name here in public, no matter good or bad. Actually, which "one" is not the main point, I am not trying to advocating any specific person or community, but the concepts instead. To me, I think too much talking on one specific party may distort the facts and values itself, just like here in HK so many parents are struggling to those so-called "famous band 1 school"...... but forgetting the principles of education. So, please just allow me to present a beautiful picture, the education I dare for, and the values that we missed a lot in this world.

Glad that you like this picture. Me too.

沒有留言:

張貼留言