2009年4月26日 星期日

I dreamed a dream

I dreamed a dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt-IBJpEMzA

There was a time when men were kind, And their voices were soft,
And their words inviting. There was a time when love was blind,
And the world was a song, And the song was exciting.
There was a time when it all went wrong...
I dreamed a dream in time gone by,
When hope was high and life, worth living.
I dreamed that love would never die, I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid,
And dreams were made and used and wasted.
There was no ransom to be paid, No song unsung, no wine, untasted.
But the tigers come at night, With their voices soft as thunder,
As they tear your hope apart, And they turn your dream to shame.
He slept a summer by my side, He filled my days with endless wonder...
He took my childhood in his stride, But he was gone when autumn came!
And still I dream he'll come to me, That we will live the years together,
But there are dreams that cannot be,
And there are storms we cannot weather! I had a dream my life would be.
So different from this hell I'm living, So different now from what it seemed...
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed...

An amazing song, so touching.

再翻看另一段短片http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY&NR=1
一個活生生、現實版的I dreamed a dream,
目下這位四十七歲的Susan,生於小村落,
沒有什麼「成就」,外型是不折不扣的「師奶」模樣;
她站在台上,當她訴說夢想成為一位專業歌手時,
換來的是一眾評審員和觀眾鄙夷的目光和恥笑的表情。
她輕輕地洒落這一片奚落,獻以一曲I dreamed a dream,
直是藝驚四座,美妙的歌聲,配以如斯的歌名、
如斯的歌詞、如斯的場景、如斯的人物;
很吊詭!這一位女子、這一段歌聲、這一闕歌詞,
輾轉在這場景和臉孔間略過,恰如歌詞的內容,
人從kind到went wrong,再tear your hope apart & turn your dream to shame.

短短的數分鐘,全場的觀眾態度又一百八十度的轉變,
先是輕蔑、繼而震驚、然後是感動、吶喊,
It's a wake-up call! Call for the things that's really precious but lost!
Something deeply planted but buried in our heart.

無端想起昨天李傳頌牧師講道時的幾句說話,與此場景遙相對照。
(林後四1-18)
那看不見的世界,卻是更真實的世界,
真正的富有,是可以給予、可以分享的。
生活裡或許充滿困難挑戰,這困難可以大得無法掙脫;
但生命的內涵,住在心裡的主,卻教我們從另一個國度去勝過。

沒有留言:

張貼留言