2011年5月5日 星期四

Japan 1-day trip

This is the first time I write blog in Japan.
Just decided to visit Osaka yesterday morning &
then booked tickets for today.
After having the meeting in church yesterday night,
I went home, having a short bathe, and then
directly took airbus to the airport with my friend.

We arrived Osaka at around 5:20 in the early morning today.
It's a bit cool and we shivered in the airport until
the linmobus was ready.
Since it's really too early, we first visited
Dotonbori Hotel and had quite a full breakfast.
Then we stayed in the lobby and slept for about an hour.
Aftering taking a short rest, we went for a walk at
Dotonbori bridge (Oh, it's still too early !!!!)
Sharp at 10:00 am, we started our business!!!
Rushing here and there for around 2.5 hours,
I went back to hotel for packaging first and
my friend did his business separately.
Well, division of labour ma!

Now I am waiting my friend's back and will go out for
another round. It's 13:43 (Japan time) and we will
take the flight at 18:05. Such a rushy day!!!
Unexpectedly, I can steal a few "waiting" minutes
to write it down! Haha!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言