2010年3月9日 星期二

Email from R today

Email from R today.

***

Hi Hilda,

Thanks for your prayers. I have started a new job since Monday, Mar 8th. I was referred to a lady, who needs to find a personal assistant, by a fellow sister at .......

My new job is quite different from any other jobs I had experienced before. I need wisdom to adjust to this type of work. My working hours should be from 10:30 am to around 6:30 pm.
Anyway, I will share with you more whenever we will chat again.

Please pray for me as follows :-
- give thanks to the Lord for taking care of my well-being while I was seeking for job
- thanks to all the fellow sisters who have been earnestly praying for me,
- thanks to all the experiences God had given me which were necessary in strengthening me spiritually
- pray for the wisdom to help me adapt to this new post
- pray for my persistence in seeking for God's guidance wherever I go and whichever step I will make
- pray for a lot of energy to sustain your heavy work load and good business to 'My Book Cottage'

There seems a lot more I would like to share with you, but I don't have enough time to do so now.

See you!

*****
剛剛收到R的電郵,知她找到一份機構的工作,
還挺近她家,既感謝她的分享,也為她感恩!
再細閱她的prayer list,很precise、也很清晰,
滿以為從文字中「聆聽」朋友分享,卻想不到,
她最後一個祈告項目竟然是記念我/書棧,
瞬間,有種被理解和特別記念的感動,
就像遇上和煦清晨的清風,暖暖的,在心頭輕輕轉動……

沒有留言:

張貼留言