2012年9月2日 星期日

11/8: Mt. Cook


After havig my 3rd round white bread breakfast and milk, I hiked again. I passed the heritage and found the signal of Kea Pointtrack. Walking through the high dry grass and wooden path, the route seemed to be more sophisticated. There was scrubland with many ferns and then an icy route with some unidentified footsteps. I wondered if they were belonged to the so-called kea, a kind of parrot appear in gracier region. I followed the footsteps with a wish to meet kea.Throughout the process, I could only hear bird sing, the sound of my footsteps and heartbeat.

Where the track end, I looked down the large basin on the right, the two level of lakes on the left, all surrounded by the snowy mountains. I did it, on my own, at a mountain side that I have never known. At the same time, I finally met someone else. I was so excited to ask him to help me take photos of this memorable moment of my breakthrough.

In the afternoon, I got into the intercity and arrived Queenstown in the evening. No more that lucky, I have to share the room with 5 strangers tonight. Omg! One just came in with a small towel rounding the body. I guess he should have forgotten to bring clothes with him before bathing. I pretended focusing with my typing to avoid embarrassment. Hope I can sleep la......

沒有留言:

張貼留言