2012年9月2日 星期日

20/8: Arrowtown

 

In the morning, I joined two new friends in the rest room and visited Arrowtown together. Arrowtown was known as new gold hill, where many people came and formulated their dream of goldmining in 1860s. Of which, Chinese also involved a lot with a wish to get rid of poverty. They soon built up Chinese community here, though being discriminated in the region.

After getting through the huts of heritage, we then chose a trail for hiking. It's good to have accompany sharing during the walk, especially in time I wanna take photos for myself !

At night, we gathered again in the kitchen and shared for quite a long time. Oh, yes. I will leave South Island and fly to Wellington tomorrow. I guess I will also pay a visit to Taupo and Rotorua as well. Hopefully, I will be back to Auckland on or before 24/8. Don't worry, I won't forget my return flight to HK on 30/8 and will definitely not to forfeit another air ticket again.

Good night... my last night in South Island.

沒有留言:

張貼留言