2012年9月6日 星期四

30/8: Auckland to HK




Have to leave today. I woke up in the morning and paid a visit to the garden and backyard. Wanna to say goodbye to the chicken family as well. If possible, I wanna station here longer. But I know I have to face the reality: my family my friends my b/s my little cottage my customers are in HK, though I really love this place.

I had breakfast with Jac family and Kevin somewhere near the airport. It's really special to have friends like these, who just known from my cottage and seen a few times before. I am not always being serious (at least in appearance), but I know they are so special in my life. Really miss NZ, the atmosphere and enviornment, the sincere friends and humanity here. In fact, it seems to be my home country. Even when I were alone in South Island, I never felt strange or odd; But a sense of belonging, closeness and peacefulness, seemed like this atmosphere had cultivated in my heart for long.

When the plane started flying to sky, I don't know why I suddenly wanted to cry. I never had a feeling like that. To avoid thinking too much, I watched 5 films in one flight. When I watched Lovely Bones, I totally forgot I were in a plane full of people and screamed once. Aiya... Come on Hilda, you should not be like that!!!!    

沒有留言:

張貼留言