2012年9月2日 星期日

14/8: Queenstown


 

This morning, I wanna visit Skyline Gondola. Identifying that there was a trail at the other end, I decided to use my own feet, instead of paying NZD25 for the cable car. I seemed like wandering in a forest, with so many tall trees erecting around and birds singing here and there. It recalled me a similar scene in the film Twilight, the actor flying between the tall trees with a shining lake below.

After hiking up the rugged and rocky slope, I finally reached Skyline. Here, not only I could see the whole Queenstown city, but also Lake Wakatipu, Kelvin Heights, Double Cone and icy mountains.

Some people also joined the luge ride and ziptrek tour. I just got into the wooden tower for ziptrek and had a look as I was not going to take it. Indeed, If I still have budget, I prefer to reserve it for skydiving. You know, I always want to fly like a bird. Maybe this is one of reason why I like watching birds flying as well... However, it's really very expensive, around NZD300-400 ah! I am still struggling... Tomorrow I will head to Lake Walaka, where there is my final chance for skydiving, provided that the weather allows la.

Haha, I suddenly have a thought.... may anyone wanna sponsor my skydive... I am pleased to give u my skydive videotape for admiring in return. Come on, please!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言