2012年9月2日 星期日

27/8: Auckland

In the morning, wanna have a look at the chicken family and saw an egg laying on the grass of the backyard. Haha! I finally had a fresh egg!

Since the weather was not so good, I could not skydive again. Kevin dropped me at the train station nearby and I thus started the journey in the city. I bought a one-day discovery pass in the train and headed directly to the last train station in Britomart. Since I had no idea at all, I immediately found a free map of the city in the station and then walked around.

After visiting the Auckland Art Gallery, I got into the library nearby. I liked the atmosphere of the library, especially the children section, where kids were reading or listening to their moms' storytelling.

Then I went to Auckland Wintergardens. There I met a gardener. He was considering how to settle and place a proper mix of the new pots of flowers in. I suggested I could help him to bring them to my home country in order to release his doubt. Haha!!! We discussed a bit on the arrangements of the mix towards colors. I think I can be quite a good gardener as well. I am serious!!!

From the Auckland Wintergardens, I saw Sky Tower erecting not far away. I asked a young lady the way to reach Sky Tower and she suggested we go together as she was also walking towards that direction. She showed me the way to take ferry to some scenery spots. I took a photo over the tower but dared not get in. There's also bungy activities in the street, but I really wonder who piggy wanna jump in the centre of the city, being watched by so many people!? Me ma, definitely not !!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言