2012年9月2日 星期日

19/8: Oamaru to Queenstown

 




 



The hostel I stayed yesterday only have 2 visitors, including me. Both my roommate and the receptionist were old ladies, and the kitchen was broadcasting old country songs as well.

I woke up and walked along the main street. The buildings around were old but elegant. I also found some beautiful shop signs. After 20 minutes walk, l found a farmer market again. Unlike the one in Dunedin, the scale here was much smaller, and many old stuffs were being sold .... If you ask me a word to describe this small town, I would use the word "old" with hesitation.

At noon, I took intercity to Queenstown. When I reached Queenston, it was already 6:30 pm. I went to the hostel in order to ensure I could have a place to sleep for tonight. Interestly, I met some HK people here finally. We shared happily in the kitchen and made an appointment to go to Arrowtown together tomorrow.

沒有留言:

張貼留言