2012年9月1日 星期六

4/8: Arrive Auckland


When I arrived Auckland airport, Jacqualine was already there waiting for me. It was a sunny day and Jacqualine drove me to her home. It was my first time to meet Caelum, a very lovely baby boy! I walked  with this small family of three at the beach. Caelum enjoyed looking at our kicking sand so much and could not held laughing.

Kevin arrived later as well and he couldn't see how happy this little Caelum was when we kicked the sand. He picked me to his home where located at the countryside. Soon after we were back, Uncle was back  from fishing as well. He brought along with some fresh fish from the sea. Uncle fired a furnace with wood and the room turned to be much warmer. It was the first time I had fresh fish as such for meal. Delicious and primitive.  How lively! 

沒有留言:

張貼留言