2012年9月2日 星期日

15/8: Lake Wanaka

Arrived Lake Wanaka at around 10am. After leaving my baggage in the hostel, I rushed to Puzzling World. It's funny that everything here offers mystery with illusions.

Even for the toilets, the designer creats much fun on it. I walked into the maze without hesitation. Here in the maze I had to find out four corners. I felt like playing hide-and-seek and remembered someone wanna write a book about hide-and-seek as well. I reached the four corners but could not find the way out. I didn't want to cheat, but I was really so hungry and dared to get out. Therefore, I left from the emergency exit finally.

If you follow my route from the very beginning, you may think that I should be back to Auckland now. However, I had decided to stay some more days in South Island. Thanks Kevin for catering this Ms Change-a-lot, catching up with my switching mind and finally booked a flight for me from Queenstown to Wellington this morning.

Here is my forthcoming route (or more accurately, the direction, as I cannot confirm details as everything has to cc first):
16/8 Dunedin
17/8 Oamaru
.... may be back to Wanaka on 19/8…
20/8 Queenstown
21/8 Wellington

沒有留言:

張貼留言