2012年9月2日 星期日

12/8: Walter Peak High Country Farm

Caught the Intercity at 7:15am to Milford Sound but found that I made a wrong date upon departure. Oh, should be tomorrow, stupid me!

Anyway, I walked around the street and decided to take a streamship and visited Walter Peak High Country Farm. With the view of alpine scenery, there was an on board pianist playing the piano all along and steam engine hissed from time to time. It seemed like stepping back in time, and also recalled me an old film "Back to the future".

Walter Peak Farm is situated on shore of Lake Wakatipu. Here there are deers, sheep, highland cattles... It's funny to see how shepherd dog bringing the sheep from the hills into the fences. I watched the kids feeding the sheep and patting the shepherd dog... Such a lovely piece of land and such lovely kids! The world should be like this, right?! Back to the origin, back to the nature, and we, back to be kids...

In the evening, I walked along the long beach, watching seagulls and ducks around living so freely and peacefully. lt's a great day for me! A day of nature! A day of love... Though started with a stupid me, thank God!

沒有留言:

張貼留言