2012年9月2日 星期日

28/8: Sky Dive & Waitomo

On the way driving to skydive, Kevin said, "Such good weather!"
"Yep. The sky is open for me loi!!" I said.
A foreseeable reaction... A big big O mouth. Haha!

The weather was really good and I gave thanks to my Heavenly Father ... You know, I had never thought of flying in Auckland. Therefore, after leaving Wanaka, I didn't think I could skydive in this tour anymore.

When I were in the sky, I felt I were part of it and dared not want to land!!! I love my first skydive so much and I wanna fly like a bird than ever!!!

After the skydive, we then had a long drive to Cave World in Waitomo and saw a rainbow during the journey. Glowworm cave tour is my another "want" to accomplish. But I only knew yesterday night when Kevin told me that we could be there today.

I looked up the twinkle lights generated by glowworms in the darkness and puzzled how many glowworms were there. When I watched closely at the glowworms, they looked quite strange or even ugly and gave me mysterious feelings. I took on hand pieces of stalactite and fossils formulated for over millions years, it seemed like I were somehow connecting with their history.

On the way back home, it was sunset time and the sky turned into golden orange. Such an amazing and wide angle scenery of sunset...  And I were just sitting in the car and enjoying it. Fantastic enough! When we parked the car, we looked at the starry night and the southern cross stars were just hanging above. I think it's the perfect ending in my NZ journey.

Really thanks for Kevin's great arrangements and being a whole day personal driver, though I always say he teases me.

P.S. Jacqualine, if you are reading it, I still wanna to tell you … It's a perfect day for me! You know, Kevin felt a bit sorry about your failure to come along. I sat besides him and knew exactly what he wrote to you. He asked me to reply you at first but I didn't. You know he likes teasing us la!!! Pretend to be cool ma!!!! Haha!!!! Hope tomorrow he won't leave me alone in the island and not bring me back la, after reading it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言